Business Development and Product Implementation Specialist
We are a young, dynamic legal case management software company. We’re currently seeking a Sales / Product Implementation Specialist to join our team! We need someone with a legal background and strong sales and business development skills to become part of our growing team. Major areas of responsibility include identification, generation, nurturing and development of sales leads, ultimately leading to consummated sales. You will also be responsible for demonstrating the product, assisting clients in the installation and implementation process, and providing general product support and problem-solving. Law firm litigation experience (either as an attorney or paralegal) and strong computer skills are essential. Experience using legal case management software is a big plus.
- Identify, generate and follow up with new sales leads
- Manage lead intake process for your assigned accounts
- Conduct product demonstrations, both online and in-person
- Close sales and work with technical team on product installation and implementation
- Provide product training
- Attend conferences and other events and networking opportunities in order to generate new business
- Provide general customer support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Law firm litigation experience, preferably as a paralegal
- Strong computer skills, including CRM software
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
This position is based in our Port Washington, NY offices. Working remotely is not an option.
Competitive salary and benefits, including health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance, 401(k), and flexible spending plan.
To apply, e mail your resume, with salary requirements, to: [email protected]
Get started today
Let SmartAdvocate help your law firm get organized and practice more efficiently.